For Students For Staff
Current Students

Permission to Leave College Accommodation

Undergraduate or graduate students resident in College who wish to apply to be away from College for any night or nights during the term must fill in this form. This information is necessary so that students can be contacted in the case of emergency and so people can be accounted for in the event of fire. It will be circulated to the Porters, College Office, Housekeeping and Accommodation.

Permission to Leave College Form


Your Data: You can view our Privacy Notices, which describe how we collect your data, how and why we use it, and, most importantly, your rights and choices, here.